Beak Appetit Went Out of BusinessNovember 14, 2009
According to their website, Beak Appetit has shut down due to economic pressures. Beak Appetit Gourmet Entrees are popular pre-made meals for parrots that are super easy to serve (just add water and boil for a few minutes) and come in a variety of appealing flavors. They are (were) a great way to offer some variety into your birds diet on those days when you just don’t have time to cook for them.
I think a bunch of stores probably have them on sale now because they are clearing the remaining inventory. But even if they aren’t discounted, this is probably your last chance to get your hands on this brand of cooked bird food.
- Cream of Tweet is a mix of bananas, dates, rice, raisins, and other grains.
- Instant Nuts for Alfredo is made up of cous-cous, other grains, nuts, and vegetables in a cheese sauce.
- Cinnamon Sunrise contains apples, coconut, raisins, cous-cous, and other grains.
- Instant Calypso Spice is a combination of grains, nuts, fruits, vegetables, and exotic spices.
- Caribbean Crunch contains grains, peas, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and Caribbean spices.
- Cheese Teaser combines grains, vegetables, and nuts with an irresistible cheese taste.
- Apple Carrot Harvest has apples, carrots, vegetables, and grains
- Veggie Heaven contains carrots, red/green peppers, peas, broccoli, anise seed
There’s also a variety pack that includes the first six flavors of Beak Appetit so you can sample what your little beaks might have an appetite for.
For now, you can still get Beak Appetit at Drs. Foster and Smith. So hurry up and grab up your favorite flavors before they are all gone. Bon appetit!